What does a ceremony package include?
- The ceremony package includes travel (travel charges might apply depending on the location), set-up, prelude music upon guests arrival and any ceremony music requested through the recessional. I will play recessional music until the guests have vacated the church or immediate area.
Is the ceremony fee less if it is a shorter ceremony or a small guest list?
- The ceremony package is a flat fee regardless of length of ceremony, number of guests and amount of music requested. A Catholic Mass might incur a small surcharge.
Can I request my favorite songs?
- Yes, I take requests and want to hear what your dream song list would be. I do my very best to accommodate all requests. Some music is not appropriate for the harp for a variety of reasons. I will advise accordingly and honestly. Any changes in music must be requested at least 72 hours prior to the event. I want the harp to sound its very best!
If I cancel the event, can I transfer my deposit to use towards another event?
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable if the event is canceled. Any cancellation or modification made after 30 days prior to the event does not change the obligation of the client to the harpist for the total fee.
What if the event is outside and weather turns inclement?
- The harpist cannot play in inclement weather or outdoors, without express advance approval of the harpist. The harpist must cover the harp immediately in even the smallest amount of precipitation no matter what else is going on. There must be a large, dry, flat surface for the harp and harpist to sit. There is an additional fee of $25 to play outdoors.
Is there a fee for returned checks?
- There is a $50 fee for all returned checks.